Located at the East Geelong Campus (approximately 5 minutes drive from the City Campus), Gordon Res is a small community renowned for its friendly and welcoming environment. The residence comprises three separate wings, accommodating 50 furnished bedrooms.
All rooms are extremely spacious and include a queen sized bed. Communal living areas are situated centrally on each floor with couches, dining, TV and DVD facilities. Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom facilities are shared between four residents. If this is your first time away from home, you will have the chance to build independent living skills in a safe and supportive environment. Gordon Res offers many support services, activities and fun opportunities to make new friends; the residence experience is so much more than just a place to stay.
• Large bedrooms, including queen size beds
• Spacious and comfortable lounges and kitchens
• Walking distance or a short bus trip to The Gordon City Campus
• Belonging to a community
• Building new friendships
• On-site Residence Manager and 24-hour security.
• Affordable rental charge - only $125 per week for a large room including all amenities!
• Free Wireless Internet
• Laundry Facilities
• Recreation and Social Functions
• New experiences that may not be otherwise available (e.g. meeting cultural exchange students)
• Student Services support
• Student leadership opportunities - Resident Assistant positions
Take a peek at our photo album!
For information on how to apply:
Phone: (03) 5246 6132
Our training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. | Authorised by the Victorian Government, Melbourne.
ABN: 27 241 053 246. | TOID: 3044 | © Gordon Institute of TAFE 2002-2013