Application advice

Image representing how to apply online
How do I apply for a course?
What fee do I pay?
Is there a concession rate for short courses?
What is a Green ID and how do I get one?
Do I need to show you my Concession card and how do I do this?
Once my application is completed how will I know if I’ve been accepted?
What is LLN and how do I do this?
Can I re-sit my VSL test?
What is a USI and how do I get one?

Our training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. | Authorised by the Victorian Government, Melbourne.

ABN: 27 241 053 246. | TOID: 3044 | CRICOS Provider No. 00011G | © Gordon Institute of TAFE 2014

The Gordon acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we work, study and do business.
The Gordon is an inclusive workplace and welcomes people of any age, sex, culture, religion, gender, sexuality and ability.